Well, we survived Saturday with only a little sun on our noses to show for it! I think Jacob's pictures will turn out really good. I will keep a check on the website, and when the pictures are posted I will give you all the link and instructions to view them. Jacob's team won their game today, and they were really excited. I think it's funny because at this age they don't even know who has won until afterward when they have to ask somebody! Matthew was really good, and he didn't even eat much. He had his cup, a chewy tube, his pin-pression toy that he loves, and he was excellent! He asked several people for a pop-tart, but he managed without one.
We're still looking for a boat. We went and had a literal "dry run" in one the other day. Jason took us to look at it, and he and the boys had to climb inside. We're hoping to make it ours and I know Matthew and Jacob both will love it! I can only imagine what people thought when they passed the drive and saw Jason and the boys pretending to drive that boat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment