Well, I have had a wonderful birthday. Jason and the boys took me, my parents and my mother-in-law all to Cracker Barrel for dinner. That's just our favorite place to eat and Matthew thoroughly enjoys himself there. He always eats till he could pop, and he tends to get a little over-stimulated! Everyone had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. I have gotten some cards today, and guess what? Jacob's had a puppy on it holding a flower in its mouth. Matthew's was a little cartoon puppy and the inside read, "You're more than just a special kid-you're an extra-special pal." I asked Jason if he even read the cards, and he said Matthew picked that one out himself and wouldn't let it go. (I think the card isle was crowded and he wanted out of there!) Jason has had to postpone my gift from him and the boys because when we went to pick it up, they didn't have any in stock. My niece made me the cutest card. She has gotten crafty in the last little bit and has really made some cute cards. Jason's card to me plays "My Girl" when you open it, and Jacob was dancing like a wild man till I made him close the card and leave it closed.
The barracuda has lost a tooth! Of course it's not the one that has been hanging by a thread for the last week. They found this tooth in the classroom today and didn't really know who it belonged to. I checked Matthew's mouth and saw the hole on the bottom where it had been. I tried to get that other one out, but almost lost a finger. I guess it'll fall out on its own and hopefully he won't swallow it.
We have a busy day tomorrow. Jacob has t-ball pictures at 10:00, a game at 12:00 and we have church tomorrow night. I'm not looking forward to 3 1/2 hours at the ballpark. I'll have to take half of Save-a-lot with me to keep Matthew satisfied for that long.
I'm going to have to get in the bed cause the tooth fairy is coming!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment