Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!
I hope that all the moms had a wonderful day! The boys and Jason had gotten me cards, some candles and a bracelet that I can put photos in. But I must say, my favorite gifts were the ones the boys brought home from school, because they had made them. Jacob had an entire shoe box that had goodies in it that he had made in class. I was in tears as I read some of the cute little poems. They had included a picture of the first day of school, as well as one from this past week, and also a growth chart. He has grown 2 inches and has gained 5 pounds since he started school in August! I wish I had only gained 5 pounds since August :) Matthew had made me a bracelet and a card which he had signed himself. I am a sentimental fool as well as a packrat, so those will just add to my collection.

No comments: