Saturdays are just not long enough! I have tried to dabble in so much today, that I didn't accomplish much of anything. Probably the best part of my day was that Matthew and I had a little Mommy and Matthew time. (It's nice to have some alone time with each of the boys every now and them.) Jason and Jacob went to t-ball practice and Matthew and I stayed home. Matthew does not like to go to the ballpark, so most of the time he and I only go to the games. Matthew has a very loose tooth, and as I was trying to get him to let me pull it, he threw his hand up and said, "Stop!" Not only once, but 3-4 times. I was very proud, but I still tried to get that tooth. It's only hanging by a hair, but it's kinda dangerous sticking your finger in that boy's mouth. Needless to say, that tooth is still dangling.
Matthew likes to tell everyone who comes in the room to "Sit down." He'll point at the seat and say sit down as pretty as you please. Even those who aren't around Matthew as much can easily understand what he's saying. It seems he is trying to become more verbal all the time. A lot of what he says is babble, but I just love to hear him try to talk. As those who work with him know, he is very stubborn, (must come from his daddy's side) and sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get him to talk. Therefore, any spontaneous communication is a BIG deal to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment