Saturday, May 31, 2008
Take a look at the posting time again! We went on our first night-fishing trip. Actually, Jason and Jeromy were going to go put out float lines and me and the boys were just going along for an hour or two. The temperature was so nice, and the boys were having such a good time, that we actually ended up staying out the entire time with them. Of course, both boys went to sleep on the boat, but they enjoyed it while it lasted. Matthew couldn't wait to get on the boat. We got to the lake before my brother, and he went ballistic when he saw the boat wasn't there. He kept signing and saying, "boat!" He was so happy when we finally got on the water. He smiled and laughed so big :) Jeromy and Jason each caught some fish, but all I could seem to snag were tree branches and bushes! My night vision is not the greatest, and I couldn't gauge distances worth a hoot! The funniest tale of the night was when we were at the dock. I told Jason I would move the car closer so we wouldn't have to carry our sleeping angels as far. WELL, the boat was kind of catty-cornered in the dock, and when I stretched out one leg and stepped on the dock, it sank down and caused the boat, which my other foot was still on, to move out farther. I was afraid I couldn't get my balance on the dock, so I kind of done this hunkering down move and held on to the front seat on the boat with all my might. I ended up sitting down on the front of the boat and got my rear soaking wet! After that I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even get up. I'm laughing even now as I think back on it. If someone would just follow me around with a video camera, I'm sure they could wind up rich in a very short time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment