Thursday, May 8, 2008

Well, we have a new addition to the family. We officially adopted Nemo Nathaniel Vincent at 7:21 p.m. tonight at Wal-Mart. He is a calico fantail goldfish, and Jacob is very proud of his new little pet. Nemo is our second pet, and joins Buster Baxter Vincent, our year old beagle hound. I hope Nemo stays in his bowl better than Buster stays in his pen! Buster is very acrobatic and likes to climb up the sides of his pen and then jump over the top. He's the only dog I know of that has to be tied up in a pen. We have to keep him put up because he likes to get on the road, and that could be disasterous.

Our preschool graduation went wonderfully today. The children were so sweet. Now I am officially finished with my job, but I will still work a few days for the remaining school year. Hopefully, I can catch up on some things around the house that have gotten behind since I started work. Jacob's room is half painted, and looks completely crazy. Matthew's hasn't even been started yet. Needless to say, I have had the paint and their new bedspreads for about a year now. My goal is to finish before this time next year :)

No comments: