We had a really nice day today. We got to meet our newest little cousin on the Vincent side of the family. Baby Isaac is absolutely adorable. I got to hold him, and there is nothing like a new baby in your arms. All babies are a miracle, but little Isaac has a wonderful story behind his arrival. I am so happy for his mommy and daddy; that they are finally able to enjoy all the wonders of parenthood. Jason even held the baby and I asked him later how it felt to hold a wee one again. He said it was nice, but nicer still to be able to give him back to his mommy. (Smarty-pants) Jacob said he was cute from a distance, but he was not gonna get too close. Matthew didn't pay him any mind at all!
The boys are starting into their last full week of school. They will be off this Tuesday for election day and next Monday for Memorial Day and then next Wednesday will be their last day for the year. I can hardly believe that Jacob's kindergarten year is almost over. Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that Matthew was in kindergarten and now he's about to move schools. (Boo-hoo-hoo) My babies are growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment