Thursday, October 30, 2008

Red Ribbon Week - Day 4

Kyrock's theme - "Orange Day - Orange you glad we don't do drugs??"
Jacob wore his cool, orange Halloween shirt today. It was hat day at Bubba's school, and Matthew will not wear a hat no matter how cute! I didn't want to rock the boat, so I opted to not even try for a pic of him this morning. The less I do to make him mad in the morning, the better :)
Jacob won room winner in the prince contest today! We are going to be extra busy making sweets and treats this next week for him to sell!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, Jacob!! I sent Trent with some money to buy stuff. I told him to check out what Jacob was selling, but he brought his money back home everday. He said he didn't know how much everything was and he didn't want to ask.

Doniel said...

Congrats!! I am so glad that he got room winner!!

Jenni said...

Great job Jacob!

You'll have to bring some of those goodies around Uncle Jeremy. He won't be able to turn you down!!