This week is Red Ribbon Week and the schools have set aside special days for the children to participate in. Since the boys are in different schools this year, each day is different for them both.
Today was back to the grind at school for the boys and at work for Jason. It was a day spent wrapped up napping on the couch for me. I was so sick this morning from the time I saw Jason off to work, until I got back home from dropping the boys off at school. I had so much that needed doing, but I couldn't budge myself from my comfy nest. I was so sleepy that I turned on my little electric heater, covered up head and ears with a quilt, and enjoyed the peace and quiet while letting my stomach ease up. I'm thinking the pizza I ate last night was a little too greasy for my tummy. I spent the evening at Mom and Dad's making fried apple pies for Jacob to sell at school tomorrow, while Jason and the boys visited with Mamaw Shela. I am supposed to babysit Halle every day until Friday, so I see some spoiling in the future ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment