Sunday, October 26, 2008

Grease II (Jacob Style)

Is this guy handsome or what? Too Cool!

One of Johnny's guys - The T-Birds


Jacob watched Grease II yesterday morning and he loves to role play. He loved the guys' black leather jackets and when I pulled this one out of his closet he had to have it on to finish watching the movie. He wore it half the day until I made him take it off! I couldn't resist the urge to take a few shots for posting :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,,,I was able to print out the photos,,,I sooo tickled, now I'll hang them on the wall.....They are too Cute! I got some of Matthew on the previous blog. Thanks

Jenni said...

What a ladies man!!!

Kristin said...

One word.....Ammunition!! Poor innocent Jacob posed for a few shots and little does he know these pics will come to haunt him in 10yrs. I can just see Natalie will the photo album, showing these pics to his first girlfriend!!!