I took the boys out in the yard so we could carve our jack-o-lanterns today. Overall, I think we had a pretty good time. I always try to continue the traditions that I had in my childhood. We always carved our own pumpkins and I want the boys to experience the fun as well. (Of course Jacob was finished after a few minutes and Matthew really didn't want to be there in the first place, but they can't say I didn't try!) Hope you enjoy the pics!

Now you know exactly what Matthew thinks about carving a pumpkin!!!! Actually, he was going to sign 'cracker', but I snapped the picture at the perfect time to make it look like he was shaking his fist at me :)

Matthew loves anything squishy and gooey! Jacob, on the other hand, had to use a spoon for getting out the seeds. (I had to have on rubber gloves because the pumpkin breaks my hands out. Plus, I don't really like getting all that goo on me either. See, we all have sensory issues!)
Diggin' in!

To eat or not to eat; that is the question.

YUCK!!!!

"Here brother, let me help!"

Matthew couldn't resist the urge to have a little
punkin! I don't think he really liked it, but it was a big sensory ordeal for him. Needless to say, he wound up a little over-stimulated :)

Ta-
Da! The finished product.
1 comment:
The pumpkins look great! Pumpkin carving was always part of my early childhood too. I love Fall!
Post a Comment