Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Red Ribbon Week - Day 3

5th/6th Center theme for today - "Join the Fight Against Drugs" (wear camouflage). Matthew is so not a hat person, but I wanted to see if I could get a picture of him with a camo cap. I counted to 3 and had the camera ready and Jacob put the hat on his head and ran out of the way. This is the way the pic turned out :) ( A little pet peeve of mine - Matthew's camo pants and shirt are not the same print or even the same shade of colors. I think they should make camo all alike so everything matches!)

Kyrock's theme - "PJ Day - Dream of a drug free world!"
Jacob is proudly wearing his new Transformer PJ's. I don't know how they keep the kids awake enough to get any work done when they're all dressed for a nap! When Jacob was getting ready to take his bath before prayer meeting, he asked if he could wear his new pajamas to bed. I told him they would definitely need washing first :)



No comments: