Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Red Ribbon Week - Day 2


Today's theme at Matthew's school - "Don't Blow It - Follow Your Dreams" Wear your favorite pajamas. Matthew is sporting his new blue, green and black plaid flannel pj pants and black shirt. Look, he's even pretending to be asleep. (He did try to go get back in bed after I changed him into his new pj's!)
Kyrock's theme - "Camo Day" Join the fight against drugs! Jacob was sporting his camo from head to toe! When I dropped him off at school this morning, there was not a single kid walking in that had on camo. I just knew I had gotten the boys days mixed up and sent them in the wrong thing. I was so glad when I dropped Matthew off and saw the other students in their pj's. I went to Jacob's school later and saw lots of kids in camo. Their days are reversed tomorrow, so it gets a bit confusing at times.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Trent is worried about wearing his pajamas to school. He thinks its silly. I don't blame Matthew one bit for wanting to go back to bed in his new pjs. About the blogging, Shanna got me started on this, but there is so much I still don't know how to do. I might have to get you over here for "Blogging 101"!

Staffanne said...

Such cute pics! Those soft pjs and the cold temps would make you want to crawl back into bed.

Wanda May said...

matthew is so doggone handsome, both the boys are, you must be so proud. tell jason we miss him at minit mart