Saturday, August 30, 2008

This has been one of the laziest days I have had in a long time. First off, I woke up this morning with a lot of drainage, which in turn makes my throat very sore. It has continued to plague me all day and it's so annoying. I'm sure it's an allergy thing from being outside last night at the birthday party, but sleeping with the ceiling fan on didn't help any either. The boys and I have hung around the house all day not doing much of anything. Jason had to work today and now he's gone fishing. Matthew is having a little snack so I can give him his antibiotic before bedtime, and Jacob is in his room playing with some playdoh he got for his birthday. (He has to play with it in his room, because if Matthew finds it, that would be his snack!) I've already had to have a pretend playdoh taco, and who knows what other creations will be turned out tonight. Open Season is on, and has pretty much played continuously since Jacob got it Monday night. Despite being so ornery today, I'm looking forward to bedtime. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We have Sunday School in the morning, and then both of our nieces are having their birthday parties. My niece turned 15 the day after Jacob's birthday, and Jason's niece will turn 2 on Monday. Cake, cake, and more cake!

No comments: