Well, there's one thing about it...Matthew is not going to have body odor. (Inside or out!) We were running a tad late this morning and in the rush of getting the boys ready and out the door, I left Matthew's deodorant on his bed. He had went to his room to get his magazine and came back smelling awfully deodorantish! He had gotten into the stick and had it on him. He likes to flake it off with his fingers, and he puts it in his mouth sometimes. I always try to keep it away from him, but he found it today. Maybe I need to buy some that doesn't smell quite so good :)
I am so very pleased with how Matthew's school year is progressing. Today they showed me the picture schedule that they are using with him, and he was having a reward right then for pulling his pants up by himself. He is already learning some independence which will be a major help for me as well as himself and everyone who works with him. He is working on feeding himself and they have him not mashing up his food. He had an oatmeal creme pie for snack today, and they told him if he mashed it up he wouldn't get the rest of it, and he didn't!!!
I'm glad this is not like e-mail and times me out of my session! I had to take a break to try and transform Ironhide for Jacob. I really dislike Transformers for that reason! (Just had to retrieve Matthew from the kitchen.) I can never figure out how they are supposed to go, pieces start breaking off of them...it's so annoying, but it looks like I'm going to have to get used to them because Jacob got several as gifts! Gotta go; Now I have to open the Batmobile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment