Tomorrow is the first full day of school, and I am more nervous than I was on Friday. With all the confusion around Matthew's situation, I am not a bit comfortable in leaving him at school tomorrow. Jason had already taken the day off so he and I could go fishing tomorrow, and now this mess at school has put a damper on those plans. I am going to stay in town with my cell handy so if they need me for anything, I will be right there. Some people may think I'm nuts, but this is my child we're talking about here! It would be different if he were completely verbal, but he has a lot of his own language that the ones at his new school have yet to learn. I can't help but worry...after all, isn't that what moms do? I think Jacob will be fine. He seems to like school even though I don't get to walk with him every day like last year. He's already picked out tomorrow's wardrobe...a new Power Ranger Jungle Fury shirt and new jeans. He loves to pick out his clothes and he is definitely a jeans guy. We're gonna have to get his hair cut shorter though because he doesn't like having to wet it to make it lay down in the mornings!
No comments:
Post a Comment