Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Well guess what? There was carpet under all the clutter after all. I was a bit amazed cause I hadn't seen it in a while. Of course since the boys have been home, it's about half covered again, but I'll pick it up in the morning.

Another little update on Matthew's school situation...They have called in a sub-aide to work with him until they can go through the hiring process. She will probably get the job if she wants it; that's what they did with me last year. She is really young and Matthew seems to have taken to her pretty well. I will feel better now that he has his own aide. The teacher and original aide have been wonderful to work with so far, and this will help them out too.

Jacob said he had to sit in recess this morning because he got behind. I hope that this doesn't become a problem. He is very smart, but he sometimes get lost in his own thoughts I think. He didn't seem to be too upset about missing recess, but I hope it's not going to be a habit. He seems to be enjoying it, and is always ready to get there in the morning. He's just going to have to focus, focus, focus! I'll have to give him a little pep talk in the morning about staying on task so he can go out and play :)

Sad news to report...We are afraid the transmission is going out on the Explorer. It wouldn't be so bad, but that's what we have to use to pull the boat. Jason is a bit heart-broken. (After all, the boat was only transferred this past Saturday. Now he has no way to get it to the water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now tell me again,,,,who was the little girl that cried becuase she didn't like recess???? Do you think maybe Jacob is doing this so he won't have to take recess????? hmmmmmmmm