Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I know, it's been a few days. I could go into the dreary details, but just know that I've been busy. There's been house cleaning, church, house cleaning, painting, homework, house cleaning, school meetings, cleaning... OH, did I mention laundry? Mom and I have been trying to paint the boys rooms and we've about got it licked. (More like it's about got us licked!) We are a bit multicolored now, and what a sight that is. Everyone is doing okay. Matthew is a bit under the weather with a bout of seasonal allergies, and when he don't feel good he lets you know about it at times. He's had a rough time sleeping because his nose is so congested, so it may mean a trip to the doctor in a few days if he doesn't clear up soon. Thank goodness for Dimetapp!

Jacob flipped his first card of the year at school yesterday. He was talking in library, but he says another little boy was talking to him and when he answered him, he had to flip a card. Imagine Jacob getting in trouble for talking. Have I ever mentioned him being like his Papaw Ronnie? He said he told the little boy, "Thanks for gettin' me in trouble." That sounds just like a male; always trying to pass the buck! He's actually pretty good in school, because he knows he's in big trouble when he gets home if he gets in trouble at school. He was quick to tell me he didn't flip any cards today! He's really doing well with his reading right now, which reminds me....HOMEWORK!

No comments: