
THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

Matthew REALLY enjoyed the cake!
Jacob blowing out his number 6 candle on his Transformer cake. (He has on his pogo stick bouncing gear!)Today is Jacob's 6th Birthday! We had his party yesterday and he had a blast. The party was Transformer themed and we had hamburgers, hot dogs, polish sausage and some sides. Of course there was cake and ice cream for dessert, along with some watermelon and cantaloupe compliments of Uncle Jeromy. Jacob got lots of cool toys and some very nice clothes. We're still in the process of opening them all. Can you believe all the twisty ties they put on toys now days! Matthew got a few presents too, so he was happy. Jason and I managed to get the house finished, and whew am I ever feeling it today! My feet and legs have hurt me so bad that I could have cried at times. I went and helped mom paint on my nieces room today and then took cookies and juices to school for Jacob's class. He heard his name on the radio as soon as we got in the car this morning and he was amazed! It's still hard to believe my baby is six :( At the present he is shooting darts from a new gun onto the glass of the front door, while my eldest little man is enjoying his new wrestling magazine he got in the mail today! (I think he likes Jacob's birthday too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment