Saturday, August 16, 2008

Me and the boys just had a bit of fun and I thought I would share it with you. We were all in Matthew's room on his bed after being told by him to "sit down". Jacob rolled Jason off the bed, so he left defeated by a five, almost six-year-old. Matthew kept saying "get up", but I was trying to get him to talk to me a little. I pointed to Jacob and asked him who it was and he said, "Jacob"!!!!!!!!!!!! Jacob would tell him to give him five and Matthew would. Then he would push him off the bed and laugh! It was a great gift to watch that little display between brothers. There are not a lot of moments when Matthew engages with Jacob, and Jacob doesn't seem to mind, but I could tell he enjoyed the moment with Bubba too! :) I kept telling Jacob to be quieter because Matthew doesn't like the loud noises. Low and behold Matthew told him to "Hush!" Together they rolled me off the bed, and the moment was over. Matthew wanted "up" so he could get a "pop-tart". Small, but beautiful words! :)

No comments: