Matthew had a really bad day at school today. They said he had been bad all day, and he was pinching/scratching them, and then he bit his aide very severely till it broke the skin. They said anytime they would try to get him to do something he didn't want to do, he would act out. They think it is temper tantrums, but I have to question why all of a sudden has it come into play. He has not been feeling well, but they said he coughed less today than he had been. I wonder if his ears may be hurting since he's had a bout of congestion, but I'm unsure. I have been debating on what to do tomorrow. I may keep him home and take him to the doctor to rule out any ear problems. I hate to take him back to school and him hurt someone again. I have been so tore up that I cried from the time I picked him up until I got home. I know that he can't be allowed to hurt people, but what do I do? He has seemed fine since I brought him home, but he did seem more contrary than usual yesterday afternoon. I don't know if they intended to or not, but the school staff made me feel completely to blame, and I just don't want to take him back. I guess if I do, I will stick around to see what kind of mood he starts off with. I'm sending another e-mail to the doctor in Vanderbilt as well to see if I can get some results from him.
Fridays are Jacob's testing days, so we have studying to do tonight. I sure am glad there's no school on Monday! I am toooooo stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment