This has definitely been a different kind of day. First of all, I have these new twinkling icicle lights that I have hanging on my porch. There are two separate strands of 150 lights each, that are plugged into each other. Well, I looked at them this morning when Jason left for work, and one strand was twinkling and the the other was burning steady. This afternoon, the one strand was still twinkling away and the other was only half way twinkling. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix the blasted things? They look rather silly hanging side by side and one strand twinkling like they are supposed to and the other just choosing to twinkle when they feel like it. They were both working right when I hung them up!
Enough about that. I had taken some really cute pictures at mom's and was going to put them on my blog, and I have spent half the day trying to get her computer to upload them, and as you can see, they are still not here! I had to reboot that silly computer three or four times because it kept freezing up! I was really aggravated because they were some cute pictures that I had doctored up with her picture program, and I was rather proud ;o) Oh well, maybe I'll get them on another day. Not to mention that I was babysitting for a while today, until Halle was running a 102.8 degree fever :o( I had to call her mommy who took her to the ped, and found out she had a viral infection and her throat was really red. No wonder the poor baby didn't want her bottle. I DO NOT like when babies run such high fevers! The doctor said she should be better in a couple of days, so hopefully by the time I have her again on Thursday, she will be feeling like her sweet little self again.
Fast forward to being home this evening. Jason and I are big fans of the show, Biggest Loser. I guess it's because I wish I were losing the amounts of weight those folks are! Well our two boys were destined to be as loud as any two children I've ever seen! I believe Jacob's mouth never stopped for a second. I finally got tickled at his inability to be quiet :o) I'm thinking we should start restricting the caffeine and sugar! All this time, Matthew is putting his own two cents in and then all of a sudden he hits Jason, me and then the vacuum! I have no idea what he was doing, but it was rather entertaining! He repeated the cycle a couple of times, smiled at himself and moved on to something else! He's a hoot :o)
I'm hoping for a very productive day tomorrow. No babysitting, so I'm headed to B.G. for some serious shopping! Seeing as how I have not started, except for two little bitty gifts, I better get a move on! I plan on dropping the boys off at school, heading straight for town, and shopping right up until I have to leave in just enough time to get the boys. We start our parties on Friday night, and I just found out I have another birthday party on Sunday evening! Four parties in three days cannot be good for my weight loss ticker!
1 comment:
Maybe Matthew was trying to tell you guys that had made a huge mess in the other room and it needed to be vacuumed! Haha. He's adorable. Can't wait to see the update pictures!
Post a Comment