Dear Santa,
I want a Wii, Cars from the cars movie, Stuff ahimal, he t rex 4 wheeler, iron man toy, alligator and boat for the tub, aguarium for fish, new clothes, diego rescuetrain set, iron man movie, and batman movie. i love you.
from jacob vincent
1 comment:
Ho, Ho, Ho! Thank you for the letter, Jacob! I checked my list twice, and you've been a pretty good boy this year. I will see what I can do about bringing some of the things you've asked for. Remember, it is important to be good year around because I am always watching. Listen to your parents and do what they say! Tell Matthew that he is on my good list too, and I will be coming by on Christmas Eve when you two are fast asleep! Merry Christmas little buddy, and I love you too!
P.S. It was really smart of your Mom to e-mail me and tell me your letter was on her web-site! Very economical!
Post a Comment