
Santa came to our house!!!!!
This is a picture before the boys came into the living room.

This is Jacob as soon as he walked into the living room. Keep in mind that this is all taking place around 4:20ish in the a.m.

Matthew has just seen all the presents Santa has left. He is so super excited and I love this picture. You can just see his excitement!!!!!

Wii are so excited to get a Wii!! It was left with a tag that said to "The Vincent's", but Jacob said since he asked for it on his list, then it was really his! I so wish I had video of Jason trying out the boxing game...it was too funny! Does Jacob's face not say it all in this pic?!

Matthew with his Santa Spud!

Santa always brings the boys a new toothbrush and this year was Wall E ones.

Matthew opening his stocking.

Look at Matthew in the pile of papers!

This is Jacob at Mom and Dad's. He put all the paper in a big pile and jumped into it!

Halle loved the Glo Worm that Nannie got her!

All the gifts at Mamaw Skaggs' house.

Jacob opening gifts at Mamaw's.

Matthew opening gifts while sitting on Grandmama's bed!

On the way home, Jason treated Jacob to a trip through the car wash. He loves to help squirt on the colored foam.
We had a wonderful Christmas! There were lots of great gifts and food, but most of all, we were able to visit with a lot of family and friends, and for that I am thankful. I am extremely tired from not being able to sleep last night. I am a big kid...I get way too excited! We did our normal Christmas morning routine, and then came home for some playtime for the boys and daddy, and I had to have a little nap. We went for left overs at mom's, and then back home so Jacob and Jason can play more Wii before bedtime. Both boys had a wonderful day, and Matthew tuckered out before we got back in tonight. I hope that each and everyone of you have had a wonderful Christmas!
5 comments:
Tell Jacob I'm coming to play:) He looked so excited. I'm sure the whole family will have fun with that! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!
Those pictures are just precious!
I love Jacob's expression! And Matthew's smile. So sweet. I giggled at the "4:20ish"...mine were up at 3:45!!
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I am so glad you had a wonderful time and made so many great memories this holiday season! Thanks for asking about my Dad also!
Okay girl, I am beginning to think you and I think alike!!! LOL!! Same new background and same new widget. So glad you and yours had a good Christmas. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment