Saturday, December 6, 2008

KAP Christmas Party Slideshow

6 comments:

Heather said...

The slideshow is so cute! You got some good pictures. I can understand Jacob's concerns with the elf. It's not everyday you see one of Santa's elves!

Jenni said...

You know, Rusty did look a little creepy!
That's a cute Christmas card picture. I'm hoping to get Hannah's pic in front of the tree today. I showed her the pics of the boys and I plan on telling her to stand still just like Jacob. My fingers are crossed!

Staffanne said...

Love the slideshow! Glad everyone had fun at the Christmas Party. We begin our party adventures this week. I know it will be crazy with a new baby, but I love visting with people during the season and I find comfort in knowing I have the best baby sitters.

*M i s t y * said...

I loved the slideshow! Quite crafty. Looks like Matthew was flirting with Tara! Glad you guys had a great time!

Julie said...

Cute slideshow! To answer your question...the tree topper is actually a hanging decoration I found at Cracker Barrell. I just use it as a topper!

Wanda May said...

love 'em all, especially matthew getting him an ornament