Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Days!

Whoa there...that's what I feel like saying! We have been soooo busy this weekend, but we've had lots of fun too! On Saturday morning I went to my homemaker's Christmas party. Of course I showed up half an hour late, and would have been even later if my aunt hadn't called. I thought it was at 9:00 and it was at 8:00. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and then a round of Dirty Santa. It was a blast, but I've got it in for my mother-in-law! She stole my present!!! After the party, four of my homemaker 'sisters' and myself went on the Christmas Tree tour of Homes. We saw some beautiful houses, and I fell in love with the first one we visited. It was what used to be the railway inn in Rocky Hill, and it was exactly like a house I would love to call my own! We laughed soooo much and I had a major headache by the time we wrapped up the tour from all the laughing (and snorting!)

Saturday evening we headed to Wal-Mart to pick up our Christmas cards, and then the boys and I visited with my mamaw and aunt while Jason went to Jonathan's. He said they had some work to do, and I'm thinking a little Christmas secrecy was in the works :o)

Yesterday was so much fun! We went to Sunday School and had a really good service. We went to Jonathan's (Jason's youngest brother) for his birthday. We had Papa John's and ice cream cake...YUMMY! It was so much fun to be with everyone! Later, we went to my brother's house for my nephew's 13th birthday party! Michael will turn 13 on Friday, but since they will be in the Smoky Mtns, (lucky rats!) we celebrated early! All Michael asked for as a gift was a white bird. That's exactly what he got! It is an albino parakeet, and he named him Rheannus. (Pronounced 're-ann-us') Don't have no idea where that came from, but it suits the bird just fine! There was more pizza, spaghetti, and Sponge Bob birthday cake! Have ya'll noticed my little weight ticker ain't movin'? I didn't even weigh this morning! No since in starting the day off in a sad/bad mood!

Sorry there's no pics to post! I think Jason deliberately run the batteries down in my camera, so I couldn't post photos on here! (HA!HA!)

No comments: