Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Photos

I finally got some of the pictures that I took the other day loaded onto here. They aren't the enhanced ones that I worked so cleverly on, because of the URL or something. (I don't really know!) These are just some random shots I took at Mom's and thought I would share.
Jacob loves to take pictures. If you'll notice, I don't have any of Matthew in front of the tree yet. That's just a battle I ain't been up to fighting! I've got to get it done though so I can get my cards made. (And share them on here, of course!)

Halle LOVES Jacob!!!! She cries after him when he leaves the room!

My three amigos!

Now you know who I've been spending my days with! Halle is a delight and is soooooo precious! I just love taking pictures of her :o)

She's such a ham!

1 comment:

Heather said...

She's so cute. I guess it feels different taking care of a girl, huh?