Jacob and I 'constructed' our gingerbread house today. He had fun, and it's cute, but no where near what the picture on the box looks like. He is very proud of his house!!

Now would have been a wonderful time for me to notice that I put the other side of the roof on upside down! OOPS!!!

We didn't get all the candies in the kit, so he decorated the cookies with sprinkles...this was his favorite part!

The finished product.

Jacob and his house. This picture is a little strange :o)
3 comments:
I love the gingerbread house. I have never attempted one. Tell Jacob he did a really good job. They were so cute singing "Up on the Housetop"! I wish I had brought my video camera. I can't believe they are already halfway through 1st grade. Good pics at E-town!
That is one really good gingerbread house. I tried one with the family last year. It was close to disasterous (I have no idea how to spell that word!) Jeremy didn't want to help us, but he did grumpily and Hannah kept eating the candy! Our house was not too pretty. Maybe we'll try again next year . . . or maybe not.
Great job Jacob!
I love traditions, and you have some mighty good ones.
Post a Comment