We had a wonderful and fun-filled Christmas Eve! I had so many pictures to share, that I had to do a slideshow in order to fit them all in! We started the day off with breakfast and gifts at Mamaw Shela's (Jason's mom). There were so many gifts to open and since we open them one at a time, it lasted till after two o'clock! We let the three little ones take turns first, and then while they played with new toys, we adults opened our gifts. The secret gift that I mentioned in my post yesterday morning, was for my MIL. My SIL and I took the grandchildren and had a portrait made for her and then I found a pretty frame. She LOVED IT!! We had lots of nice gifts, but it meant so much more to be able to have all the family there! And as promised, the pine tree Glade was used, and there's a picture for proof!
We headed on over to my parents' house for dinner. YUMMY is the best word for it! After a wonderful meal, we opened more presents. Some of us do an ornament exchange and play dirty Santa, and I was mean and stole my SIL's ornament! We, again, had lots of laughs and fun! Matthew passed out toward the end, and nothing would wake him up!! We came on home, and Jacob sprinkled his reindeer food on the lawn, put out cookies and milk for Santa, and hung up our stockings. We cuddled up for "T'was The Night Before Christmas" and he was soon fast asleep. Right before he drifted off, he was wondering if Santa would eat all of his cookies and milk!
Enjoy the slideshow and Merry Christmas!

We headed on over to my parents' house for dinner. YUMMY is the best word for it! After a wonderful meal, we opened more presents. Some of us do an ornament exchange and play dirty Santa, and I was mean and stole my SIL's ornament! We, again, had lots of laughs and fun! Matthew passed out toward the end, and nothing would wake him up!! We came on home, and Jacob sprinkled his reindeer food on the lawn, put out cookies and milk for Santa, and hung up our stockings. We cuddled up for "T'was The Night Before Christmas" and he was soon fast asleep. Right before he drifted off, he was wondering if Santa would eat all of his cookies and milk!
Enjoy the slideshow and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Sorry, I misspelled a word in the last comment.
WOW! You are so quick to get pictures on your blog. They're cute - I'll probably print some of them off to keep.
I agree - it was great having everyone together again. We'll be at Shela's this evening. Hope to see ya'll there! I sure could use some more snuggles from Jacob!
Post a Comment