Well, Jacob made 85% on his spelling which is actually better than I thought it would be, but not as good as I would have liked. He did exactly what I knew he would do...switched thin and then and missed a bonus word. He did make 100% on his reading test, and the highlight of his day was that the 100 Lady drew his name at Success today and he won some Moon Sand. Of course the rest of the day was filled with "Mom, can I play with my moon sand?" If I had a dollar for every time he said that....remember when it used to be a nickel? That wouldn't buy much gas these days :)
I had soooo much fun today. I got to babysit Halle, and she is adorable! She is so happy and smiles all the time. She is 3 months old and laughed out loud for the first time yesterday. She jabbers all the time and she has just found her tongue and sticks it out in the cutest way! I have enjoyed all the pink stuff :) Her mommy is so funny. She had wrote me a three page list of things that Halle likes and how to do this and that. She sent two diaper bags because she couldn't fit everything into one. ( I really expected to find the kitchen sink in the bottom of one, even though it wasn't included on the very accurate inventory list of items in each bag!) This was Cassie's first full day away from her, and I can totally understand! It was just funny :) Halle already loves her Nannie, and in all her jabbering today, I'm pretty sure she said Nannie a couple of times. (HA!HA!)
Matthew was wore out today. He went to sleep at Mamaw's and is in bed asleep now. Getting up so early takes it toll on him. (And me too!) He was funny when I picked him up from school today. I had to put him up front in his booster because Halle was in the backseat. He might not have been to friendly next to her. When she started 'talking' he would turn around and try to see where all the noise was coming from. He's not used to a little person riding along, (and he probably hopes she's not a permanent fixture!)
No comments:
Post a Comment