Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jacob was quick to tell me that he was still mad at me this afternoon because no one came to eat lunch with him on Monday. I hope it helps that Grandma is going tomorrow, and Mamaw Shela is going on Friday.

I was going to let the boys play outside this afternoon, and I pulled Jacob's 4-wheeler out of the building and wasps flew everywhere. I was able to flip it over on its side and there was one huge wasp nest under there. Jason got it off when he got home, but we will have to be sure and keep a check on it from now on. It was a bit warm when we got home, so we just did homework and watched t.v. till time to get ready for church. Lucky for me, both of the boys went to sleep at church, so we just put them to bed when we got home.

Well, I was called to work tomorrow, but I declined. I had already promised Mom I would help her pack up the stuff in her cabinets, because she will be getting new ones soon. Besides, I've been having trouble with headaches lately and with the whopper I had when I left school the other day, I don't think it would be best. I may be headed for a new line of employment anyway. I have been painting some pumpkins that my brother has for sale at Mamaw's and we've already sold 7 of them. I had two Elmos, a Clifford, a bat, and three with faces on them. I've even had a request for a Winnie the Pooh. (I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow.) I wonder if there is such a profession as professional pumpkin painter :) If there is, that would be the job for me. Pumpkins are only in season for a couple of months!

No comments: