I have got to get Matthew's bedroom door fixed. I have not had a good nights sleep in what seems like years. It's like I always have an ear tuned in for Matthew, and with him up and about at 4:00 in the morning these days, I need a way to keep him corralled. I am thinking one of those half doors is the way to go, but I don't have the time to take the steps to get one fixed. Mom and I can do it, I have no doubt, but it's always rush, rush, rush. I have already retrieved Matthew twice from Jacob's room tonight. He always wants in the room he's not supposed to be in. I need to be able to sleep a little later too! I guarantee from the time Jason leaves in the mornings for work, until I get Matthew ready for school, I put him back in his room at least 10 times. I just can't have him running around that early in the morning. I don't have to worry about Jacob running around then; he's my late sleeper, but I usually have no problems in getting him up for school. He has a new alarm clock he likes to set, but he almost always sleeps through the shrieking sound :)
The boys and I went to my family's church today for homecoming. Due to unforeseen events, Matthew and I spent most of the service outside. (BUT, it was not due to Matthew or any of his behaviors!) We enjoyed being with everyone though, and we visited first at my mom and dad's and then at Mamaw's. We played a few rounds of bean bag toss, and Jacob was doing awesome. Matthew stayed inside with Aunt Christie. (She is one of his bestest friends, cause she gets him whatever he wants.) He was in his stroller in the yard, and took her by the hand so sweetly and said "inside", and then kissed her. You guessed it, she took him in. He wanted to lay on the bed, but he made her stay with him. He wouldn't let her leave. My aunt went in there, and he made her get out! That poor boy has eat so much today, I'm surprised he hasn't popped! They better watch out at school tomorrow!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment