Sunday, September 28, 2008

For the most part this has been a pretty uneventful weekend. Jason had to work yesterday and the boys and I went to Mamaw's so I could sell mums and melons while the others went to the Honey Festival in Clarkson. It was so busy that Christie wound up staying with me. Jacob went with Grandmama and his cousins to Jackson's Orchard and had a really good time. Can you believe how expensive everything is down there though?!

Today we had Sunday school and then we came home for a light lunch, because Jeromy had called this morning to invite us up for rib-eyes this evening. Well duh, ya think we're gonna turn that down? The steaks were so good, and I picked up the fixings for homemade ice cream, and that was the perfect dessert. Matthew went to sleep before he got any ice cream, but since he was up before 4:00 this morning, he couldn't hold out. I have to find some way to get that boy to sleeping later. Jacob, on the other hand, loves to sleep late, but he wants to stay up late too. Getting him in bed at night usually results in a lot of threats ;) We also got to meet Jason's new nephew. Yesterday, Jason's brother Jonathan got a Yorkie named Jackson. He only weighs a little over 3 pounds and he's a cutie. His ears look bigger than his whole head right now. Jacob said, "That is the most adorablest puppy I have ever seen!"

Tomorrow I plan to finish cleaning the house I've been working on, and then I have a parent/teacher conference at Jacob's school tomorrow evening. I hope I get a good report!

No comments: