Jacob missed this little episode of Bubba 'talking like I do' , as Jacob calls it, because he is still sound asleep! What a wonderful way to start Thanksgiving break...two little boys who get to sleep late, my precious Matthew talking so sweetly for me, and so much more fun to look forward to today! Here's some cute pictures from the morning...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving
Such a wonderful morning! Matthew has been amazingly wonderful this morning! He decided to sleep in a bit, which was very odd for him, but has since woke up in a GREAT mood :o) He wanted me to come cover him up on the couch in the playroom and then to "sit down". (Demanded ever so sweetly!) He looks at me so sweet and says, "Momma", which is something he does quite often, but it is still heart melting♥ I said "Are you Momma's boy?", and he said, "Momma's boy"! I thought, hey I'm on a roll here, so said, "Say Daddy" and he said it. We followed on and he said, Jacob, Grandma, Grandpa, Mamaw, Santa Claus, no no no...just lickety split. Now, he already says all these words, but what makes it a big deal, is that I can hardly ever just say, "Say ___" and him say it. It usually has to be prompted by leading him into it, or showing him a visual clue, etc. I thought it was a major deal for him to say what I asked him to say!!! Then he looks and me and says "I want crackers" and what do you think happened? The boy got his crackers of course!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the post! Happy Thanksgiving! Such sweet boys...
Great pictures. Don't you just love days like this! Congrats on your 13 pounds lost!!
Post a Comment