Jacob, I LOVE your turkey!!! It looks like a mommaw turkey,,,gobble, gobble. It's very cute,,I love it!!
Your turkey is awesome! I'm glad you feel better.Hannah missed you at church. I told her you were sick and she said, "eat some soup-feel better".
Jacob, I love your turkey and am glad you are feeling better. If you have time, could you maybe make me one...or maybe a Christmas Tree. I love it!!!
Great job on your turkey, Jacob! I love the fall leaves for his feathers! I'm sure Mrs. Susan really liked it, too. Trent doesn't have his finished yet. Maybe you can see a picture of his when he gets his done.
Jacob, I really like your turkey. Bet your class liked it too. Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jacob, I LOVE your turkey!!! It looks like a mommaw turkey,,,gobble, gobble. It's very cute,,I love it!!
Your turkey is awesome!
I'm glad you feel better.
Hannah missed you at church. I told her you were sick and she said, "eat some soup-feel better".
Jacob, I love your turkey and am glad you are feeling better. If you have time, could you maybe make me one...or maybe a Christmas Tree. I love it!!!
Great job on your turkey, Jacob! I love the fall leaves for his feathers! I'm sure Mrs. Susan really liked it, too. Trent doesn't have his finished yet. Maybe you can see a picture of his when he gets his done.
Jacob, I really like your turkey. Bet your class liked it too. Love ya!
Post a Comment