Good morning friends. As you can see by the time of this post, I am not at the Christmas Bazaar working like a good little homemaker this morning, but I am instead home, being the Mommy that I need to be. Jacob woke up early this morning with the stomach yuck-yucks, and I needed to stay home and tend to him. (I don't know if it's a bug or the four tacos he ate last night.) Now let me tell ya, I can handle most any illness my children contract, but the stomach thing is the worst. I HATE puke! Of course if Matthew gets it, she's all over, cause he don't know to tell me and it just goes where ever. That's when disposable gloves, Lysol wipes and my spray bottle of bleach become my best friend! At least Jacob is trained to get over the trash can. (Let's all just hope that it's the tacos and not the bug!)
Enough about all of that! Everyone remember that the bazaar is today and head out to support our local homemaker organizations and other local vendors that are setting up. There are booths for Pampered Chef, Avon, Mary Kay and many more 'crafty' type booths.
I am trying very hard to be loyal to 'Thanksgiving' and not change my background. I already have my Christmas one picked out, but I'm trying to be patient. I am hoping to put up Matthew's little tree sometime today, depending on how my little man feels later. Right now I'm just trying to keep Matthew as far away as possible. I'm sure our house will smell like a Lysol factory by the end of the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment