Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cast Your Vote Here!

In lieu of election day this week, I thought it would be fun if I had my own little 'election' of sorts here on my blog. As most of you know from previous blogs, Jacob will be in the royalty contest tomorrow night at the Fall Festival. He will be wearing his black suit (pants and jacket), and I wanted to get him a shirt that would be sort of 'fallish'. (All of his are more springy.) So I headed to the mall after dropping Matthew off at WKU, and went in search of the perfect 'prince' shirt. I went to several stores and finally had to settle for a ecru colored shirt that had a striped tie that had chocolate, beige, black and a tiny blue stripe in it. I was really looking for something more rust, burgundy or olive colored, but I thought at least the tie has brown in it, and that's a fall color. Fast forward to Wal-Mart...they had a much larger selection of colors than any 'big' store in the mall, and they are really nice looking shirts. I picked an olive colored shirt that had a striped tie with black and some other minimal colors in it, so either shirt and tie will match his black suit. Now, I am in debate as to which shirt to let Jacob wear. I thought it would be fun to get your opinions, so picture them in your mind (I would have took pictures to post, but I left them at mom's when I took them in to show her.), and then leave a comment as to which shirt and tie you think will look best. I may or may not use the most popular answer (that is if anyone votes in the first place), because I will probably let Jacob pick his favorite, but I thought this could be fun. Everyone feel free to post an answer. I do allow anonymous comments to my blog, which means you do not have to have an account to comment. If you do vote by means of anonymous commenter, sign your comment so I'll know who's voting. (Or not if you don't want me to know!) I know, you're probably like me and thought you wouldn't be 'bugged' by people to vote for another year :)

Matthew is doing well. He had a good day at school and at Western today. He has this little game that he likes to play with at Mamaw's that's called Poppin' Space Balls (or something like that) and he brought it home with him yesterday. He had it in the car and had it turned on as we left college today. (It is so annoying with little balls in a plastic dome that pop all around and make tons of noise, but hey he loves it!) I would say pop, pop, pop; and Matthew would say 'Pop Tart'! It's all about food for that boy! (Yep, he gets it from his momma, and daddy, and grandpa...!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Having no visual picture, I would vote for the olive colored shirt.

Jenni said...

I would say the olive too. That way you won't have to worry about him blending in with the hay(if they have that on the stage).