What about that snow??? I am so thankful that it held off until Jason was home safely, but I felt so sorry for poor Chris Allen. It's really rather sad that so many "adults" can be so silly. You would think that the poor weather men are personally responsible for the weather not following the exact predictions, when they can simply only read the information that they have access to. Let's not forget Who is in control of it all, and I think we should all be thankful that we are not having to deal with the ice like some of the other states are. That being said, Jacob looked out the front window this morning and said, "Holy mackerel!!! Now that is a pile of snow!" We have plans for a sledding party a little later, so you know there will be pictures to post! The camera is charging as we speak...or as I type ;)
In other news...the new blog is ready!!! Here is the address: creeksidecreationsandcrafts.blogspot.com. I worked on it practically all day yesterday, and it is finally open for business :) Go check it out and be sure to tell a friend or two about us! There are some new items on there that I have not posted here and I LOVE THEM!! It is SO much fun to design these cute items. They would make such wonderful gifts, so keep us in mind for baby showers, birthdays, etc. Thanks so much for all the encouragement we've gotten so far!
I've gotta go dig out all of our layers for our sledding adventure after while! I hope you all have some snowy fun, but please be careful if you're out and about!!

1 comment:
Love the new blog!!
Post a Comment