Saturday, January 23, 2010

MY NEW VENTURE!!!

Hey everybody! If there's one post that I've ever hoped to have some blog-stalkers read, it's this one! :) I am very excited to announce the beginning of a new venture...My mom and I are starting to make some handmade and embroidered items! I have included a few of the very first things we've been working on!! (I am in the process of getting a blog up and running for our items and will post the address here when I get it completed.) If there is anything here you are interested in, or have questions about, please feel free to e-mail me at creeksidecreationsandgifts@live.com. As for delivery, I don't want to do shipping through the mail, due to costs, but I will happily meet up with you somewhere in the county (Edmonson) if you're interested in something. Let's take a look at what we've done so far!

I have made some of the cutest little hairbows!! Even though I have no girls, I still know how expensive cute little hairbows can be. It is my hope to be able to offer cutie-patootie hairbows at VERY reasonable prices! Right now, I have only made the korker style bows, but I plan to give the other boutique style bows a try next week. My bows are made with ribbons that I have heat-sealed to keep from fraying and they are on ribbon-covered alligator clips. I can also put them on the spring-style barrettes if you wish. I have only made one each of these bows and will sell them on a first-come basis. I will happily take orders for them and will make them in as timely a fashion as possible. Keep in mind that some ribbon varieties may be limited...especially the seasonal ones. Please note that I can make the korker bows with just about any color of ribbon imaginable...and with numerous colors or with just one. Just think, your little gal could have a bow to match every outfit in her wardrobe :)
This is a korker bow made of white ribbon that has chocolate and light blue and green polka dots as well as solid ribbons of light blue, light green and chocolate. The center is a covered button that has been monogrammed with an initial.
$3.50
This is dark purple ribbon with white flowers and solid white ribbons. It also has a covered button with an initial.
$3.50
♥VALENTINE BOW♥
There is pink ribbon that says I ♥ You in white and darker pink. It is accented with white and darker pink ribbon and there is a white heart button in the center.
$3.50
♥VALENTINE BOW♥
This is red ribbon with white hearts, and it is accented with solid white ribbon and a red heart button for the center.
$3.50
♥VALENTINE BOW♥
This is white ribbon with red letters saying Be Mine and with hearts. It is accented by solid red ribbon and a red and white heart button in the middle.
$3.50
♥VALENTINE BOW♥
This bow is all solid colors of dark pink, light pink and white. It is accented with a red button in the center.
$3.50
♥VALENTINE BOW♥
This is white ribbon with red and dark pink hearts. It is accented with solid ribbon of dark pink and red, and has a red heart button in the center.
$3.50
This is pink ribbon with lavender and white polka dots and is accented with solid lavender and white ribbon with a covered initial button in the center.
$3.50
I kinda hate to post this since it's a gift that hasn't been given yet, but it's too cute not to.
Hhhmm, wonder who that could be for?!?! :)
I don't have a price for this item yet.
Another "Cooper" gift ;)
This is a purchased bib that has been embroidered.
No price yet.
I LOVE THESE!
Store bought bib that has been embroidered.

And one for the boys :)
We also made a few keychains...
ECHS
There will be many more keychains in future posts. We are in the process of getting the hardware we need. We will be able to make LOTS of color combinations and with initial monograms as well. Can't wait to start some of those!!
Please feel free to e-mail me at the above address or leave a comment here!!! I'll be updating soon with the new blog address as well!!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

You are the sweetest thing ever! I was all worked up over your super cute bows and then you surprise me with a bib and hat for sweetie pie! I appreciate it so much and LOVE them! Looks like you and your mom are off to a wonderful start!!!

Can't wait for you to come snuggle my sweetie!

Heather said...

I LOVE those....don't have any girls that can use them...but I love 'em! Good luck with it all. I think you guys will do really well and have fun doing it together:o) I may have to have you make me a UK keychain:o)

Robin said...

Nan,
Of course I want the bow with the J on it. Love it and can't wait to see what else you come up with. I love stuff for my Josie. Let me know how I can pick up the J bow. I could just stop at your moms or something.

Tiffany Vincent said...

The bows are precious...Great job!

Wanda May said...

Love Love Love it....