Today was one busy Sunday. It seemed like we spent very little time at home, but even still, it was a good day. Jacob and I went to Sunday School this morning, while Matthew stayed home to take care of Daddy ;) After Sunday school, we finally talked Jason into letting us take him to Urgent Care...why in this world are men SO stubborn??? He has been battling this sinus/congestion junk for about two weeks, and it was getting NO better. The boys and I drove him to Glasgow and dropped him off, and then I took them out for lunch. We spent the rest of the time in the car...Matthew watched a video on the laptop, Jacob read an entire chapter book, and I looked through an entire magazine...we actually enjoyed our time though! Daddy came out and much to the kiddos enjoyment, he had gotten a shot in his rear-end...plus two prescriptions; one of which is a steroid and the pharmacist told me it would make him hyper. I then told her I would conk him over the head if he got too wild! :) Then it was time to head back home, tidy ourselves up a bit and head back out to singing practice.
I have since come home and cracked out our little heater. I LOVE to turn on the heater, and cover up right in front of it! Fall is finally here!! :)

2 comments:
Men are stubborn. Although, Brian has figured out that the first sign of a sinus infection and he goes to the doc or it goes straight to his chest and he is down for a week. I guess they can learn, but it takes a long time.
I do have to admit that it was funny to hear him say at the beginning of singing practice that he'd got a shot in his rear:)
Post a Comment