Monday, October 25, 2010

Red Ribbon Week 2010 ~ Monday

Each year the boys' schools celebrate "Red Ribbon Week" which stresses the importance of a drug free life, by having special 'days' for the students to participate in. I always try to post pictures of the boys dressed for their particular days at school.


"Band Against Drugs"
Wear RED from your Head to your Toes!
Yep, that's the look I get from Matthew most every school morning. Can't you just see the excitement in his face knowing that he is heading to his favorite place in the world??? Matthew was sporting his red tie-dye shirt, red athletic pants and even his red crocs today! He wasn't about to sit up to have his picture made on a Monday morning, but I did get a pretty good shot of him signing "candy"...his bribe to get out the door. :)
"Fight for a Drug Free World"
Wear camouflage

Jacob loved dressing in his camo gear today. It was just a mix of things we already had at the house...a camo cap, pants and boots, as well as a coordinating shirt that had touches of camo on it. I didn't think of it in enough time, or I would have camo-ed his face with paint. I thought he looked super-cute! :)

2 comments:

April said...

Love the outfits!!

Heather said...

This kind of thing is so fun for the kids!