Thursday, October 28, 2010

Red Ribbon Week ~ Thursday

"Boo Out Bad Drugs"
Wear Costumes for Halloween Parties
Jacob said on last Halloween that he wanted to dress up as a wizard for this year, and he never changed his mind. I personally think he is the cutest little wizard ever! ;) And, I think my mom done an exceptional job on his costume...she made every bit of it; pants, tunic, belt, robe, and hat! Jacob was so excited to get dressed up, but about half way to school he said, "Mom, are you sure today is the day we are supposed to dress up?" It would have been pretty embarrassing to get to school and be the only one in costume! :)



I took a few pictures at Jacob's Halloween party at school, but blogger decided it wasn't going to upload any more pictures! They enjoyed a pizza party and played a ring toss game...one of the students wore an inflatable witches hat and the others tossed inflatable rings trying to get them on the point of the hat. I'm pretty sure Jacob had a pretty great day! :)
"Color My World Drug Free"
Wear your "brightest" color clothing
Matthew sporting his orange shirt and Halloween pants

I know I skipped a day, but the pictures for Wednesday are on Mom's camera, so I will post them a little later.



No comments: