
Today's theme at the 5/6 Center was "Color My World Drug Free" and the kids were allowed to wear their "brightest" colored clothing, whether it be a shirt, pants, hat or PJ's. Matthew has some really cute Spongebob pajamas that are so bright yellow that I think they might glow in the dark! I'm pretty sure that he thought he was gonna get to stay home when I dressed him in his pj's this morning though!!! Kyrock's theme was "Orange You Glad We Don't Do Drugs??" and everyone wore orange clothes. Oh my goodness...Jacob wore the same orange shirt he wore last year, but hey, it still fits him fine and it's Halloween, so he don't get a lot of wear out of it! When I passed by school today, there was an awful lot of orange out on the blacktop :) I must admit, I am looking forward to tomorrow and dressing the boys up in their costumes! I think they will both be so cute, oh, I mean ScArY :) We may have to begin a couple hours early, but I'm hoping they turn out as great as I have imagined!
Today is also my Mom's birthday!! She turned 39 again. Wow, I'm about to catch up to her! :) She wears many hats...Daughter, Wife, Mom, Grandma, Sister, Aunt, Hairdresser, costume maker :), cake baker, painter, and my best female friend. Here's some pictures of my Mommy♥
Mom was about a day old here...okay, I'm just kidding, but she was half grown when she was born, weighing in at 10 1/2 pounds!!!

I think my brother and my cousin Joey look like this one.

I love the little face she's making here.

A more recent photo taken on Mother's Day a couple of years ago.

Happy Birthday Mom!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! I know what you mean about getting started extra early tomorrow. Wonder if we'll get behind each other in the morning?? We'll both be burning rubber to get there:o) Have a good Halloween. I hope we run into you guys. It seems like we always miss seeing all of our friends when we're all out at the same time.
Post a Comment