Matthew is wanting to know where the food is!
Logan, Patrick, Ashlee, Jacob and Matthew
Matthew is still wanting to know when we're getting a treat!
Jacob climbing on the hay. These pictures can be clicked on to enlarge them.
This one is kind of funny...it looks like he and the little boy in the yellow jacket are about to have a face off. They were really just watching to make sure they didn't run into each other, but the captured moment is kind of funny.
This is a critter that I didn't have a clue what it was. It looked like a cow with a camel hump to me. I've since been told that it was a bull...
This is all that remained of my caramel apple! I high-near ate the core!!
It was so yummy and I had it all over me!
After we got back to Mamaw's, we watched our Halloween movies....Barney's Halloween Party and Double Double Toil and Trouble! Ashlee and I were quoting along and everyone said we had watched those movies too many times. We proudly agreed!!! ;)
The clouds looked so strange on the way home, and I happened to catch this shot.
Speaking of Matthew...he began his new medicine on Thursday night and he has slept wonderfully the last two nights. I have slept with him, mostly since it was a new medicine and I didn't know how it would react on him, and he has slept the entire night without rousing at all that I've noticed. He has ALWAYS roused a few times and night and would lightly hit his head to go back to sleep, but I've not even noticed that!!! He slept until 4:30 yesterday morning and until around 5:00 this morning!! I know that's still early, but it's much better than 1 or 2 in the morning! ;) ALSO...I believe he has become more accustomed to the first medicine that he's been taking, and some of the side-effects that were worrisome for me have subsided greatly!! He is much less lethargic and is smiling and laughing again...Thank You Lord!!! I have surely missed his smile and his sweet little laugh! It was hard giving him the medicine because I knew it was causing him to be so lethargic and non-smiling. But, I knew that if I didn't give it to him, he was going to injure himself severely. It had pretty much broken my heart and my spirit. I'm so thankful that he is much more like his old self now!!! We will deal with lots of things along this journey, but I hope that Matthew and I are able to laugh and smile through them all! :)
I have a little boy asking me to "sit down" by him right now, so I guess that's what I'll do!! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!!

2 comments:
Love the orchard pictures! That caramel apple was the best thing I have eaten too! Yum-o!! I am also so happy that Matthew is sleeping well!
I loved that slide! Slid down a few times myself Thursday. And luckily there was still a caramel apple waiting for me. So glad Matthew is doing better!
Post a Comment