Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's 56th birthday! We met Dad and Mom at Cracker Barrel tonight to celebrate...you know how we'll use any excuse to head to Cracker Barrel :) In celebration, I've added a few pictures of Daddy when he was little...he may kill me later, but oh well! He sure was a cute little tyke :)

I have no idea how old he is here, but he is a cutie!

Just look at that face...I don't know if it is sweetness or meanness :)

I've always thought that Matthew looks like my dad...I see it here.

Much more recent photo, but it's really good of Dad and Jacob!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!


3 comments:

Shela Brooks Vincent said...

I think Matthew favors Gerry too, a lot!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Gerry!!

Jenni said...

Your dad looks just like he did when he was little. I think I've seen that mischeivous look on Jacob's face before!!