Saturday, May 16, 2009

My 31st Birthday & Prom 2009

Today is my 31st birthday and boy has it been busy! The boys and I hung out at home for a while this morning, and then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's so I could help Ashlee, my niece, get ready for prom!! Mom always does her hair and I am her make-up artist :) Now, I know I'm biased and extremely partial, but....she is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!! I think she's gorgeous on a regular day, but add in a beautiful dress, fancy hair, some nice make-up, and WOW!!!!!! I have included a slideshow of Prom pics below.

After seeing the sweet couple off to prom, my guys treated me to dinner at Cracker Barrel!! YUMMY!! :) We then went to my mother-in-law's and enjoyed a delicious and beautiful birthday cake that she made for me! Thanks Shela!!! Well, we all enjoyed it except for Matthew...he fell asleep right after getting there!

PS~I am having technical difficulties, so the picture of my cake is not included. :(



7 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to you!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Ash looked gorgeous. I wished you would have gotten a pic of Andrew's first reaction to seeing Ash! Oh to be young again....

Jenni said...

That is by far the prettiest prom dress I've seen pictures of this year.The color went along perfectly with her skin. She looks so dark.

I think I'm jealous . . . to be that tan and SKINNY!

She is a beautiful girl!

Heather said...

Wow!!!! They both look great. She is absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't know or I'd said something about it today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Ashlee looked so beautiful!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday to you! The prom pics are beautiful!

Tiffany Vincent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Vincent said...

Not sure what happened to the first post I tried to make--But Ashlee & Andrew looked great. She looks beautiful and you did a great job on her make up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad we got to spend some time with you all this weekend!