Plans for yesterday originally included taking Jacob to the beach at Nolin while Matthew was at KAP, but since the weather was not so cooperative in the morning hours, we decided to postpone the beach trip for another day. Jacob did NOT want to go to BG with me again, so he opted to stay with Aunt Christie at the greenhouse. So...Mom, Ashlee and I took Matthew to KAP and then had a little girly time. We of course went shopping...and did not have to listen to any little male voices complain about being in the fabric section of any stores! Ash got some stuff for school and we had lunch at LongHorn...yummy! After lunch, we went over to the mall and Sis lucked out with some good deals on clothes. In one store, she got three hoodie jackets and a shirt for a total of about $13.00! I got Matthew an Aeropostle shirt so that he will be all hip and cool when heading back to school...the fact that all shirts in the store were 1/2 off made it even better...hip for half the price! :)
I picked up Matthew from KAP and asked how he did at the movie they went to see. Apparently, he wasn't too impressed and he and his "teacher" borrowed someones iPhone and sat outside watching videos of the Rock! How rotten is that?! Through using the wrestling videos and
bribing rewarding him with candy, they get him to do quite a bit! I've decided I may need to keep a stash of candy in my pocket at all times...the reward could be two-fold...if Matthew does not cooperate enough to get the candy, I will have a little snack for myself. :)
We stayed up at Creekside for a little bit, and enjoyed a taste of the first watermelon from the garden! We're all looking forward to all the melons getting ripe...both of my boys LOVE watermelon!! I helped Jeromy finish filling pots for the poinsettias that were expected to come in today, and then had to stop by Mom and Dad's for a little "yarn business"! :) We had a little catastrophe as the shelf that held our fabrics decided to pull out of the wall, tumbling all the material to the floor and making four humongous holes in the wall!! I'm just glad Mom wasn't sitting at the machine or else we might have had to cancel a few orders!
Today has started off a bit stormy again, so the boys and I are fixing to head over to Mom's to get a little more "yarn business" took care of. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:
Well, I hate that Jacob didn't get to go to the beach BUT I'm glad you had a good girl's day out:) Those are needed sometimes!! I'm sure Jacob had just as much fun with Aunt Christie. And about the bribing thing...we all do it!!
Post a Comment