Thursday, July 29, 2010

BG, Bleeding, Boating, Blunders...

The boys and I made a trip to BG today with Mom, Mamaw and Ashlee. Today was the day to buy breakfast foods, lunch box goodies, and snacks for school...now if we can actually make them last over the weekend. I think the boys will be set for at least a week! :)



On our way home, Matthew had the most horrible nosebleed ever! He sneezed and all bleeding broke loose. I actually had to have Mom pull off the road so that I could get out of the van, go around to his side and try to stop the bleeding. It took Mom holding one hand, Ashlee holding the other, and me holding his nose. He soaked through the napkins we had, and was working on Mamaw's THIRD hankie. It was horrible, and I didn't think I was going to get it stopped. Poor Matthew was completely zonked for a while after that.



This afternoon, we got to go out on the BOAT!!!! We were all SO excited, since this was our first trip out since last fall. It was very nice and relaxing...and fun! I took several pictures and for whatever the reason, my laptop is not reading the SD card in the card reader and I don't have the cord to hook the camera up directly. Since I have the pictures to add, I will save the details of our trip until I can post them.



To end this post...one of the funniest things (even though it was quite dangerous in actuality), happened to me a bit ago....I mean, it's just my luck! I went into our bedroom and flipped on the light switch. Our ceiling fan, which was left in the on position, was making some kind of clanging racket and I reached up just to touch it a tiny bit, like I have done before, so that the noise would stop. Lo and behold, the fan/light fell off of the ceiling!!! Lights still on, fan blades still cranking, and me holding it up to keep from decapitating myself!! It took Jason and I both to put it back up and I hope it's on there better than it was before. HA!~I won't be sleeping with that ceiling fan on again!!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Whew...that could've been bad! Can't wait to see the boating pictures!