As if the title doesn't give it all away, the new background surely will! I got to watch Eclipse today!! :) A couple of times a year, I usually turn my blog into a "Twilight Paradise", so I apologize to all those non-vampire-loving readers out there.
Leading up to today...
Yesterday, the boys and I ventured out to Walmart. As sad as it was, we had almost ran out of food and I couldn't avoid the "W" place any longer. Especially since Jacob looked in the fridge and stated that we must be poor because we had no food! But, UGH, the thought of dragging the boys up and down the aisles, plus knowing that the grand total of the trip was going to be WAY more than I wanted to pay, was my motivating factor in not being motivated to go in the first place! Other than thinking Jacob was going to have a major crash while pushing Matthew in his wheelchair, and him about splitting him in half on a post that was by the doors...(he almost ran him right smack into it!)...we did fairly well! (Minus the fact that our grocery bill was indeed ridiculously HIGH!) All was well as I followed the shopping trip with a free Mary Kay facial given by my cousin, Rebecca! :) We headed out to church last night and I thought Matthew felt warm. Jason took him to the car before I could check his temperature, and I thought maybe it was just me anyway. When I got him out at church, he was a might bit unsteady on his feet and it got to worrying me, so I ended up taking him home before church ever started. He was pale as a Cullen, and could not hold his eyes open. His sleep was not peaceful though, and he was awake for a bit of the night. He was running a low grade temp, but since I can practically count on one hand the number of times he's had a fever, I didn't know what to think. He was still a little feverish this morning, so I took him on to the doctor. She, too, thought he seemed quite pale, his ears we just a little red, and his throat was a little red, so she sent him to the lab to test his infection level and do a strep test. His white count came back good at about 5000, he was not anemic and we will call in the morning to get the results of the strep culture. She went ahead and gave him an antibiotic to take care of his ears, and he will already have a jump start if the strep test were to come back positive.
That was definitely NOT the start to Jason's long weekend that we had planned! He took off today and tomorrow, and will be off the weekend and Monday. But, he added today to the works mainly for the sole purpose of taking me to watch Eclipse...isn't he just the sweetest?! He knew we couldn't go with the rest of the crew last night due to prayer meeting, which oddly enough we had to miss anyway, so we were going to go during the day today. With Matthew not feeling well, we thought we wouldn't go, but he was feeling better by the afternoon, and his Aunt Christie was ever so generous in offering to watch him so we could go! Thank you Aunt Christie!!! Needless to say, I LOVED THE MOVIE! There were some parts that were so funny, they made me chuckle out loud! And I must say, Edward was looking mighty fine! ;) Yes, Jason knows this since I looked at him once during the movie and said, "He is hott!" It's all okay...Jason wants a shirt that says "Team Alice" on it, so we're all good! :) I must say, I was not feeling sorry for Jacob this go around, and I would have liked to have slapped his face a time or two...and Bella really disappointed me at one point of the movie, which I knew would happen since it did in the book, but seeing it just irked me a bit. Ha, it's awful to get so wrapped up in emotion with these totally fictional characters! ;o) I am already looking forward to seeing it again! ppp1 HA! Toby just walked across the laptop! ;) 3722222223km3333333333, And, again! We're gonna have one rotten kitty on our hands! The funniest thing, that kitten gives Jacob kisses. Seriously, we had been gone all day, he came running to meet Jacob coming up the steps, Jacob sat down on the porch and he climbed up and kissed him on the face. It's rather cute! :)e3333 3333333333333333 But that cat seems to be interfering with my blogging!!

2 comments:
That is one good husband you have to take off work so you could see Eclipse! Maybe he doesn't want to admit it, but I bet he even likes the movies a little....Nathan does!!
Oh, he doesn't care to admit it!! He really likes the movies and he's even reading the books. I think it's awesome!! :) I could have went and watched the movie by myself, but I wanted to wait till we could see it together. I had told him that instead of getting a gift for our anniversary, I would much rather wait a couple of weeks and go to watch Eclipse together!♥♥
Post a Comment