I had a bit of fun today and thought I'd share a little laugh with you. This was so neat! (The shadow above my eye is because of my hair in my original photo.) Enjoy! :)
This is me back in 1960!

1964
Uumm, I actually kinda like this one!

1968
Flower Power, Baby!

1974

1976

1978
The year I was born!

1980

1990
HAHA!

1992
I used to fix my hair this way with the high bang and sides poofed out!

1996
Kinda like that one too!

My favorite is 1964! Which one do you like best???
4 comments:
I like 1964, too. I actually used to wear my hair like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,memories.
I used to have the high bang and sides sprayed out inches away from my head and that was when I was in fourth grade! I used to use soooo much hair spray!
I like 1992 best!
I am down with Jenni. 1992! I had that hair going on too but I however was in high school and college. Thanks for the laugh!
I'm a pretty big fan of 1990! Ha! Sooo funny! We did this at work a while back (when we were still able to access the internet) and we laughed so hard!
Post a Comment